CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Overheard...

I'm not sure if I remember how to do this, but here it goes!!!

These are some recent quotes from the wee ones:

Caleb had a deep thought after mass tonight. He said,"I figured something out tonight. Mass goes by a lot faster if you actually try to pay attention."

Isabella was holding a little sister on her hip like a pro and she looks at me and says,"Do you think your hips are going to wear out soon?" When I asked why, she said,"Because think of all the babies you've carried like this! I'm already getting tired!!"

Ava was shouting a question to her daddy when she stopped mid-sentence. She tried to restart a couple of times but kept stopping in the same part. She came running to me, and shouted, "I've lost my voice!" What?? "I've lost my voice!" Still not understanding, because clearly she had not, she was getting frustrated with me. "I've lost my numbers! I can't remember my number!" Now, I understood; She was asking Casey if he was leaving work at a certain time and couldn't remember what time she was asking about.

The sweetest thing Luci does now is spontaneously come up and put her arms around us, and declare, "I love you, too!" She always includes the 'too' even when she is the first to say it. She is also Little Miss Independent and will not accept help on most things, she will gladly tell you, "No! I do my own!"

I would include some pictures with this post, but my camera was stolen and I am very picture deficient. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment